U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 5:12 PM

lie from comcast agent

We changed out our wireless router and when we went to bed at 11 pm it was working. In the morning it was not working. We talked with an agent and nothing was resolved. They said they were having a tech work on it and would call back. They did not call back when promised. I left a 0 on the satisfaction rating. As soon as the rating was sent in, they called me back right away and promised to send a tech out this morning between 8-9 am and that they would waive the $100 fee and give me a $50.00 credit if I would change my rating. I changed the rating and this morning the tech did not show, when I messaged the virtual agent said we do not have any appointments scheduled. This afternoon, I will be switching companies. Xfinity does not seem to value long standing customers who pay over $300 a month for thier services. 

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

24 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

24 days ago

user_bc7d65 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry to hear of the experience you had and we'll do our best to help you. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here