U

Tuesday, May 21st, 2024 8:17 PM

Internet speed

Why is the internet so slow? Why is it never what I actually pay for? Because the customer service [Edited: "Inflammatory"] said it's not their fault, must be equipment, wires, router, weather, power, trees, gnomes, dogs, sunspots, and aliens. I paid for 800mbs for years and didn't get anything over 200mbs. Sooo I downgraded my service to 300mbs... and my home speed increased to 250mbs... 

So my question is: What [Edited: "Language"]?

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

26 days ago

user_qjuj3i Thanks for using our Forums and we are sorry to hear about your internet issues. Our team is happy to help with the connection issues and to make this right. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

6 Messages

That was amazingly helpful. Thanks so much for completely ignoring my concerns.... again. 

6 Messages

Also... please don't email me every 5 min with another excuse as to why the problem still exists. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

26 days ago

user_qjuj3i Thanks for the response and we are here to work with you over DM to help address the connection issues. Please message us if you change your mind. 

Contributor

• 

42 Messages

12 days ago

Same here.  Pay for a gig and am getting 42.7 mbps???

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here