T

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 1:17 AM

Internet outage approximately the same time every night.

What is happening on the West side of Marion County Indiana.  For almost 2 Weeks at approximately 21:30 to 22:30 the internet will drop.  Tonight it started just before 21:00. Sometimes will show as outage before I report other times won't show until after I report.  When this is happening the xfinity website starts having errors.  Can't log in, Can't apply for credit for outage. Can't get a forum post to complete.  My neighbors are also reporting the same issue.  We do not have the same modems.  It is ridiculous that this problem can't be traced and fixed.  I am having to use my data allotment from my phone company on my hotspot just to be able to do this. 

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

16 days ago

teutonicc  Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here