U

Monday, August 26th, 2024 10:26 PM

Internet drops at least once per hour

This has been going on for months. I thought it was an issue specific to my old apartment, but I just moved, bringing my xfinity Gateway with me, and the same issue is still happening. The internet drops on all my devices and affects all apps, so it is not device or app specific. I need advice; ideally a technician would come to my apartment to look at the issue or provide me with a new Gateway, but I am unable to schedule a technician appointment online because the internet speed is fine in between drops, so the troubleshooter doesn't pick up on the issue. It is infuriating that xfinity has made this impossible. I work from home and this is starting to severely affect my job.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

24 days ago

Same here in the last few weeks every single day it goes out multiple times yet I can use my phone as a hotspot which is through T-Mobile which never goes out so I think it's time for me to get a T-Mobile internet since this is ridiculous with Xfinity

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

22 days ago

user_xwh9tr Thank you so much for using our Forums and taking the time to contact our Xfinity Support Team. We are here to work with you and to see what is going on with your connection. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Expert

• 

106K Messages

22 days ago

@user_xwh9tr @XfinityJorge 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here