U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 18, 2022 12:08 AM

Internet Dropping Out at Same Time For Past Few Days

Hi,

I bit confused on what to do. My internet has been dropping out like clockwork around 1pm for the past few days and only works again when I restart the router. When it happens I go from 1300+Mbps to half a second spikes of 60Kbps separated with a dozens of seconds of no connection. Physically restarting the router seems not to work, only doing it trough the xfinity app works.

Accepted Solution

XfinityEthan

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

5 months ago

@user_a3aec5. Ia m seeing noise in the downstream, but no official area issues. The best step would be to make sure all of your coaxial connections re good and we can send out a technician. If the issue is off premise the technician can relay to our maintenance team. Can you direct message your name and address? 

Make sure you are signed into forums

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon. 2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

2. Hit the compose button to the right of "conversations"

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 months ago

Been happening a lot lately to myself and neighbors.  I saw two Xfinifty trucks down the street last week but the issue remains.  Might have to switch to ATT if this continues much longer.  This is obviously not my issue but theres.

EG

Expert

• 

96.9K Messages

4 months ago

@user_a7b617 

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. 

For future reference, it is better to submit your own post as it creates a ticket to get help, and sometimes posting on someone else's thread can delay getting help.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here