U

Wednesday, October 16th, 2024 6:14 PM

Internet drop

Seriously getting tired of this. I have replaced all cables going to the house and in the house. I have a new modem and router. It is still dropping anywhere from 10 to 20 times a day. I work from home so this is unacceptable. Is there a fix?

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

1 day ago

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

6 hours ago

user_ixkq44 Hello, I hope you are having a great day! I am really sorry you are experiencing service issues. I understand how frustrating it is, and I am happy to help you troubleshoot your service. First I will ask a few questions to better understand the root of the problem. We value you as a loyal customer and would like to resolve this issue, so you can enjoy our great service.  To avoid repeating any steps you may have already taken, can you please describe what you have done to resolve your service issue?

3 Messages

I have had a two tech visits in June and another in August. They had replaced a switch at the connection at my house. We have run a new cable from the box into the house. It's a new cable underground. As of a few years ago. We have tested all the devices that are connected. We have gotten a new modem. We have gotten a new router. We have left devices completely off of our Network and it still happened and we did that individually for each device.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

user_ixkq44 Thak you for going over the steps you have taken. Is the equipment connected to a splitter? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here