ls1810's profile

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

Saturday, July 13th, 2024 4:07 PM

intermittent connection issues

Almost every day my computer and phone show that I have lost internet connection and it will do this multiple times per day. If my Echo device is playing, it also stops when this happens.  My xFi modem shows a solid white light when this happens and in a minute or two, the connection is reestablished but it is frustrating that this continues to happen daily. What would be causing this and is there a way to correct so it doesn't happen each day?

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

ls1810, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. I'm sorry to hear you have been dealing with internet issues. Have you done any troubleshooting steps? You can do this by using the Xfinity app. It can troubleshoot your modem and see if there is any service issues in your area. 

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

Yes, I have done the trouble shooting using the app however as mentioned, my connection always shows fine in testing but the intermittent dropping continues to happen.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

ls1810, Thanks for giving it a try. 

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

I just completed this DM.

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityAngie

I completed this DM the other day...will someone respond or what is next steps?

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

Have not heard from anyone on this issue...is someone going to follow up?

Official Employee

• 

787 Messages

ls1810 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityBrianH I already sent a DM with no response.  Is that able to be located or do I need to send another?

Expert

• 

106K Messages

2 months ago

@ls1810 

Did any of those tips apply ?

New Poster

• 

9 Messages

@EG​ No they did not

forum icon

New to the Community?