user_046edb's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sunday, June 20th, 2021 5:24 PM

Closed

How to connect wireless printer to internet

How to connect Hp officejet pro 8710 wireless printer to the internet 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here to the proper help section.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

3 years ago

@user_046edb 

You need to associate it with your home network's current WiFi broadcast name (SSID) and your WiFi network's current password / network security key. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I dont know what my WiFi network current password/network security key

I know GLL7094 but do not know SSID

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

@user_730c6e

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

Just follow the directions given in the HP manual.

If you have a problem with wi-fi to network, you can follow their wi-fi direct method (printer to computer). It does not need your network.

Or you can use an Ethernet cable.

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

@MNtundraRET 

The original poster has not returned. 5 month old dead thread now being closed.........

(edited)

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Expert

• 

30.5K Messages

3 years ago

@user_730c6e You can also use the touch screen on your printer to set it up for wireless printing.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here