U

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 9:21 PM

Horrible Wifi

The wifi is horrible, i have the highest/fastest plan you can get for wifi and it's utterly horrendous. I cant even watch my streaming services without it constantly having to load. My kids cant play their video games without it lagging them off. My router is up to date, so everything is good on my end. Xfinity should not be placed as number one for wifi, seems no one knows how to get their wifi correct. 

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 month ago

The concern is not "E-mail" help related.. Topic moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 month ago

I understand how important your services are to you as they are to me as I also to work from home full time and any service issues will cause a headache not only to not be able to assist my customers but prevents my kids from getting school work done and being entertained while I am working! 

I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? 

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs!

@user_1z14g0

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here