U

Saturday, August 3rd, 2024 1:23 AM

High latency node

Is anyone looking into this comcast node? be-300-arsc1.sacramento.ca.ccal.comcast.net 96.216.198.77

This thing has like 90% packet loss and causes random latency issues. Anyone looking into this?

11 Messages

2 months ago

Having this same issue on a Seattle server- there are three of us on the same post with an identical issues to you. No solution yet.

1 Message

2 months ago

Having the same thing on the Memphis, TN server  been like this for a week now

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

lilmemphi123 Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. I’m really sorry to hear you’re dealing with 90% packet loss and random latency issues—it sounds incredibly frustrating! 🌐💔 We definitely want to help you get this sorted out. Could you provide a bit more detail so we can better assist you?
  • Are you experiencing packet loss and latency on all devices or just specific ones?
  • Have you tried any troubleshooting steps already, like restarting your router or running a speed test?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_sv1jes! I'd be happy to look into this for you. Are you and your neighbors having the same issue? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here