GaRocketman's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, October 21st, 2021 3:01 PM

Closed

Help

My modem/router is getting a reset signal from Comcast every morning at 4am. Sometimes it get 2 with the 2nd happening between 4:05am and 5am.  After reading some other post I can tell we are getting the typical Comcast [Edited: "Language"] where they pretend they have to go through some kind of bogus troubleshooting procedure, (which they have been taught/instructed to do), and to never tell us the truth. I am not saying that the people on the forum are all liars, I am saying either they are being kept in the dark about the truth or they are flat out will lie to you [Edited: "Inflammatory"]. If somebody in the tech business like myself can explain to me how our modem/routers are getting a reset signal at the same time every day can be a hardware or wiring issue I would like to hear it.  [Edited: "Language/Inflammatory"]. More than likely someone will call me and try and get me to send them a private message just to get me off this forum and that is pretty fishy if you ask me.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

This post was created from this comment on different post
No Responses!
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here