U

Wednesday, August 7th, 2024 7:45 PM

Gateway wifi not working says online but unable to connect

I have had this wifi for a little over a month now everything was working perfect until 6pm last night I cannot connect any of my devices although my gateways says it’s online and there are no outages. I have talked to customer support and she had no clue why it was working, it says strong connection but my wifi won’t even pop up to try and connect it and when it does it still won’t let me connect, does anyone have any idea to fix this? 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

user_yviv1a Hello there! Thank you so much for using our Forums and contacting our team. We are sorry to hear that you are hacing some connection issues and we are here to assist. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 month ago

@user_yviv1a @XfinityJorge 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here