user_ew86h2's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Monday, May 13th, 2024 10:22 PM

Customer Service Chat - says they resolved my issue. Long conversation twice, but nothing resolved

I have an issue - my bill is not reflecting a credit that I should be given with autopay and ebill.  I have contacted a customer service agent twice - each time it took an extended conversation and each time the (very courteous agent) guaranteed that the issue would be resolved.  Well, it is not.  I am getting very frustrated with customer service. 

Additionally, each time the agent is also trying to extend offers for cell service and other additional services.  While these may be very nice offers, the level of customer service (or the lack thereof) is not making me want to purchase any additional xfinity products or services.  I am frankly tired of spending so much time and not having anything to show for it.  How can I hope to get this issue resolved - and truly resolved?

Expert

• 

103.9K Messages

25 days ago

Concern moved here to the Billing help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

Official Employee

• 

994 Messages

25 days ago

user_ew86h2 Thanks for reaching out to us over our Community Forums. I'm sorry to hear you have to keep reaching back out to us about an autopay, and paperless billing discount. In most cases when this happens we find the service plan in place doesn't have the discount options, and needs to be changed. This will usally be seen in older plans. We can take a look for you, please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thanks for the quick reply.  I will try that and let you know how it works out.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I believe that I was finally able to straighten this out.  Turns out that my plan had to be changed in order to be entitled to the discount.

I am still very frustrated with the great amount of time I spent on customer service chats - each time being assured that my issue would be resolved.  Total waste of time and also received promises that were not kept.  Very frustrating - thank you for this assistance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here