R

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 28, 2022 1:36 PM

Connection Drop Out and Modem

My connection keeps dropping out and there are no outages in the area. Do I need A new modem. How do I order A new one?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I’m having the same issue. The gateway keeps dropping internet and coming back 10 minutes later. It’s been very disruptive! The Gateway is brand new, so there’s no reason why it shouldn’t be working.

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello, @ironryan16. I am sorry the internet keeps dropping like that. We want to get to the bottom of the issue. Have you checked any of the steps @EG posted? What type of gateway are you using? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I'm having the same exact problem.

EG

Expert

• 

96.8K Messages

2 months ago

The concern is not "Xfinity App" help related. Thread moved here to the proper help section for assistance. 

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

2 months ago

Similar issues here. MB8611 Intermittent T3 ranging errors and Reboot. Very useful on a conference call, great way to get off of it! Been trying to get past the reboot and replace Connector stages with Comcast for months....

Official Employee

• 

328 Messages

2 months ago

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time out of your busy day to reach out to Xfinity and forums. We are sorry that you are having internet issues. I understand the importance of having a steady connection as I work from home and have kids that rely on it to do their homework.

Did you still need assistance with this or did you get this resolved?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityDevinC​ Well thus far my modem has not rebooted in 26 hours and I am pulling 780mbs down on a 1g service. Although I am less concerned about the Speed than I am about the consistent T3, ranging and rebooting. I cannot call it resolved though because my last tech visit was a little over 30 days ago and my modem stayed up for about 28 days then started wigging out again....

So any assistance to get the Maintenance team to work on the plant or fix whatever the issue in the Georgetown DE headend is would be much appreciated.

Official Employee

• 

505 Messages

@user_e33d2c We completely understand the frustration. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here