johncapu's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, May 22nd, 2024 1:39 PM

complaint

About 6 months ago I was contacted by Comcast about my business account, where the excited salesman said he could increase the speed of my internet, and lower my bill, so I said sure go ahead.  Never heard from him again.  Two months later, same thing.  So I called Comcast, and they told me they could increase my internet speed, but my bill would go up.  I asked by how much, and was told "About $100."  I was annoyed, but said go ahead.  Yesterday, my bill arrived, and it was for $931.18.  My previous bill was for $666.60.  So I called the Comcast line for business, (just as useless as the one for consumers,) and got somebody that English was not their first language.  I don't blame the people answering the phone for that.  They need to make a living too.   But it sure is aggravating to explain something 6 times, and still not have it understood.  As usual, calling that line was useless.  I have been a business client of Comcast for 12 years, and consumer client for over 30.  I will now begin exploring other opportunities offered in the area.  And it doesn't help that TV ads for Comcast right now, are saying, (paraphrasing,) "Long time business accounts, we can increase your speed, and lower your bill."

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

24 days ago

Hey there, @johncapu! Thanks for reaching out on our community forum with your billing concerns. I'd love to see what we can do to help! Don't forget that we also have the Comcast Business Support Community as well. Since you've already created this post, we'll go ahead and help you right here, no worries :) To clarify, have you reviewed all the ways of getting in contact with our business team as seen here? If so, and you still need our help with something, just let us know. The Digital Care Team remains here to provide whatever help we can!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here