U

Friday, June 7th, 2024 2:22 PM

[CODA56] Unable to reach 200Mbps upload speeds after mid-split upgrade

I have this issue that others have referenced before where my modem is not getting mid split speeds. I had a tech and they tested the line and its getting the correct speeds 2000 up and 400 down on their test device. They also came out and replaced the line from my house to the street. We tested it directly from the modem with no splitters and still the same issue. I believe I  the same issue this person referenced in this post: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/your-home-network/coda56-unable-to-reach-200mbps-upload-speeds-after-midsplit-upgrade/65a2b3798f01ac51ddb93b7d

The solutuon seems to be 

Update - just got it fixed after escalation (well, several calls - roughly every 1-2 weeks since I last posted) to engineering.

Essentially, they did a complete reset of the account (I think either from removing the modem, or removing the plan and adding it back in?) and now I see the OFDMA lock and full (240Mbps) speed. Closing this out!

Came someone help?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 months ago

Hello, @user_plsmkp thanks for your detailed post. Since you've already had an appointment, and this is an ongoing concern feel free to send us a Direct Message. You can use the Direct Messaging icon at the top of the page to send your name and service address to "Xfinity Support." It's next to the bell icon on the right side of the page. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here