T

Thursday, August 8th, 2024 10:26 PM

Coda56 Not Achieving Promised Upload Speeds

Hello,

I recently upgraded to a Hitron Coda56 to get higher than 25mbps upload speeds. After setting up the modem, contacting support, and rebooting it numerous times over the course of several days it has remained at 25mbps (the same speed I was getting before I upgraded). I'm not sure if comcast is failing to push the correct firmware or something. I am in a next gen area and I received an email from xfinity specifically saying to upgrade to this device for faster upload speeds.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 month ago

tshap Greetings! Thank you for using our Forums and contacting our Xfinity Support Team. You came to the right place for help and we are here to assist you with all of your internet connection issues with the equipment. To get started can you send us a DM with your complete name and address? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

Expert

• 

106K Messages

1 month ago

@tshap @XfinityJorge 

Please circle back here and post any possible solutions for the issue here in these open public forums so that all readers here may benefit from the exchange / info. This is in keeping with the spirit for which these public help forums were originally intended. Thank you.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here