U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, April 23rd, 2021 4:28 PM

Closed

Bury he orange cable in my yard.

I have an orange cable running across my yard and my neighbors yard for my Xfinity internet and it has been over two weeks since the tech said they would be back to bury it.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

3 years ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 years ago

Greetings, @user_a97d83! I hope your week has been treating you well. Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with getting this line buried, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Most line bury requests take about 10-14 days to complete, depending on what kind of permits, equipment, access, etc. is required to complete the job. That being said, now that we are at the two week point, we probably need to check in and see where things are.

If you could send our team a private message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account, I'd be more than happy to look into this for you.

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here