U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Saturday, March 11th, 2023 10:07 PM

Closed

Xfinity Streaming still not working with Roku

I’ve tried every trouble shooting mentioned and still not able to connect my Roku to the Xfinity Streaming app. Every other app works fine. I’m even able to bring up the guide with all the channels. Any help?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks for reaching out @user_34d878! What happens hen you try to bring it up? Do you get an error codes or messages? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My roku is saying video can't be played we've run into a problem

(error TVAPP00287)

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_89be30, and welcome to the Xfinity Forums community! I'm sorry to learn you've been experincing this error, and very much appricate you sharing the code you're receiving. It's important to us that you're able to enjoy your shows, and we can help. We'll ask a few questions to get a better understanding and work together towards a fix.

Is this error isolated to your Xfinity channel, or are other channels installed on your Roku impacted as well? Also, have you tried using the Xfinity My Account app to troubleshoot your services? It works great and is easy to use! 

Restarting your modem/router, and also your Roku device are great first steps. I have also located this Roku support article which may help further. It goes into a bit more detail about issues or errors you may experince with Roku, and addiontal steps to take. Can you please let me know if this info helped? Thank you! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here