larissaej's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

35 Messages

Sunday, September 10th, 2023 5:48 PM

Closed

XFinity streaming down in website/app "Please clear your browser's cache" (Error TVAPP-00100) in browser NO MESSAGE in app

Xfinity,  your outage map indicates "things are fine" there is no message indicating an outage and yet when I check the community there are lots of messages about streaming not working.

Also, the default message for website streaming is to "clear your cache."  Please stop putting up this useless message when that isn't the problem.  

So when I browse to https://www.xfinity.com/stream/, I get the following message in both chrome and safari

Please clear your browser's cache

Sorry, we're having some trouble. Please clear your browser's cache and then refresh this page.

Clearing my cache does not fix it.

If I check the xfinity app on my iPad, I get nothing at all on Home,  it indicates it can't load the guide and if I click on recordings, it indicates "no recordings were found."

Contributor

• 

24 Messages

1 year ago

I have the same problem with streaming today.  Have rebooted modem, router and computer.  Have cleared browser cache.  Have tried different browsers as well as different computers. Problem persists.  This is happening on computers and phone at my home.

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @larissaej! I am sorry to hear you are having troubles with the Xfinity Stream App, it certainly is not what we want. I know previously we were experiencing some concerns with the Stream portal and App, are you still having troubles access it? If yes, can you ensure the web browser is up to date? Delete the app from the iPad and install it again, once completed log back in to attempt to access it. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here