Jvwelch's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, July 4th, 2024 2:19 AM

Xfinity streaming app BROKEN

Xfinity streaming app is broken since the app was recently updated, app launches and goes to black screen. This problem is fully documented and I have reported to both Xfinity and Amazon and no resolution!!!! I have reinstalled and installed the app numerous times and even had to resort to doing a factory reset on my new Fire 10!!!

Someone at Xfinity or Amazon needs to own this problem and deliver a resolution 

Official Employee

• 

960 Messages

3 months ago

Jvwelch Our team can further assist you on our end since you have troubleshooting on your end already. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a Direct Message. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

That’s not an option. I’ve done that three times. I was dropped by three different agents and nobody knew what I was talking about.

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Jvwelch Taking a lookat our history, you have never reached out via this platform. However, we are here if you change your mind. Have a great weekend.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Well, if you’re a different place to reach out to, I’ll try that, but I did it through my normal Xfinity assistant that I use for my TV problems

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Good news to report the Xfinity streaming app has been fixed.  I don’t know if Amazon or Xfinity fixed the problem but I’m happy it has been fixed!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@Jvwelch Thank you for letting us know that the issue with teh Xfinity Streaming app has been resolved :). We are available here every day for support and you can always manage your account, troubleshoot, and get help through the Xfinity app. Thank you for your continued loyalty and I hope you have a great rest of your day!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here