U

Monday, October 9th, 2023 5:35 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream service is not working from my computer nor phone while I am in Spain

Error TVAPP-00381

How do I fix this?

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

1 year ago

@user_ftxvyq 

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your question here. Unfortunately, Xfinity TV programs cannot be streamed outside of the United States. However, programs downloaded to your mobile device can be viewed offline anywhere, even while you're in other countries. Learn more about cloud and Xfinity On Demand content for devices.

Please let us know if you have any additional questions or comments. 

(edited)

1 Message

I appreciate your being candid.  You are giving me an explanation, not a solution.  If I could download once out of the United States, that would be a solution, but that also doesn't work.  I understand that the content provider may not allow their programs to be viewed outside the USA, however I am only asking to view content that I have recorded, not to rebroadcast it.

Official Employee

• 

893 Messages

@user_zzmfoq, as of right now the only option to download and watch completed recordings is within the U.S. when connected to a WiFi or mobile network (data rates may apply. We are always looking for ways to improve your entertainment experience, and this is a great idea I can forward to our corporate team. Due to licensing rights this may not be an option, but it is good to let our executives know this is something that is beneficial. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here