U

Friday, November 24th, 2023 8:40 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream recordings not showing

For the last two weeks we have had an issue where the option to see the recordings and scheduled tabs under "saved" are not showing up on our tvs. We can see these options on the tv with the cable box connected and we can sometimes see them on our computers. We have spent over 15 hours with xfinity technicians at our home or on the phone and are currently waiting for a Tier 3 to call us back but have no timeline on when that will happen. Searching forums finds that this is not a unique problem to us and want this post to help escalate Xfinity to look into the stream app and fix this problem.  

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

11 months ago

Hey @user_ys5pjz,

Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Community Support forums. We would be more than happy to assist with any issue you may be experiencing with the Xfinity Stream application. Are you having issues with all instances of the Xfinity Stream application such as the mobile app or mainly with the TV app? Are you also experiencing issues with any physical set-top boxes that you may have within the home as well? 

If you have a DVR, would you be able to attempt the following steps to see if that helps resolve the issue?

1. Click Xfinity button
2. Select 'Settings' (the gear icon)
3. Select 'Device Settings'
4. Select 'Sync DVR'

We hope to hear from you soon. 

2 Messages

I've tried this many times and it doesn't work. I've also deleted and reinstalled the app many times. The problem is on Xfinity's end but nobody is willing to escalate the issue to the app department for them to fix it. I'm currently waiting on a tier 3 employee to call me which was supposed to be within 24-48 hours of creating the ticket but they are already 4 days passed that deadline.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_ys5pjz Thank you for those details. When you are trying to access your DVR content on your TV what device are using to access your cable content? If you are using a Roku box, what is the model? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here