U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jul 19, 2021 9:50 PM

Xfinity stream on Roku

Hello, I recently moved and transferred Xfinity with me to my new house. I have been using the Xfinity app on my Roku, but it stopped working after the move. Now when I try to sign in, it gives me an error saying “Thank you for being an Xfinity customer. Unfortunately, we cannot support high speed data customers without a video subscription. Check out xfin.tv/shop to subscribe today!” I have tried restarting, uninstalling/installing, and nothing is working.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

257 Messages

2 m ago

Hi, @user_11e395. Thanks for letting us know about your Stream app issue. We can definitely get it resolved and need to access your account. Can you send us a private message with your name and address and Roku model? Make sure you are signed in with your Xfinity credentials. 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon. Click this "Peer to peer chat" icon 

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

New to the Community?

Start Here