U

Tuesday, March 5th, 2024 1:29 AM

Closed

Xfinity Stream not working on Roku Devices

The Xfinity Stream app does not work on my 3920RW Roku Premiere or my C105X Roku TV. Both devices are listed as valid on the Xfinity stream app installation guide on the Xfinity official website. Both devices are updated to the latest firmware and are connected to my account. I do not understand why I am getting the error TVAPP-00195.

Official Solution

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

8 months ago

@user_8f2968,

Welcome to the Xfinity Forum and thank you for posting your questions here. Today, we currently do not yet support NOW TV on Roku devices. For additional information about supported devices with NOW TV, please see our NOW TV Overview article. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.

2 Messages

7 months ago

I was told by the sales rep that I could use Now TV on my Roku devices when I agreed to upgrade.

Retired Employee

• 

5.9K Messages

@user_8f2968 We apologize for the confusion, that is not the experience we want our customers to have. We will be sure to pass along that feedback to our Sales Teams. 

1 Message

3 months ago

I have more than one Roku devices. All worked but one - the one with a wired connection. I went into the system options on the Roku and changed to my wireless network and the Roku worked, including the Xfinity stream. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here