U

Thursday, October 3rd, 2024 6:23 PM

XFinity Stream missing channels

I am missing several channels from the grid on XFinity Stream. The channels that are there tell me I need to subscribe even though I am a subscriber. I have tried emptying the cache and reinstalling the app. What gives?

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 days ago

Same here in baltimore . Basic local channels it says i require upgrade. Using roku os systems on tv. Tried using MASN app on IPad and it says this channel is not included in my plan

Official Employee

• 

829 Messages

user_951d6c Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

3 days ago

Same here south of Baltimore. Mostly just NBA League Pass channels, which I’ve never watched before. Same problem on iPhone, iPad, and AppleTV.

1 Message

2 days ago

We have lost several channels on our streaming…Hallmark channel Food Network etc…..and I don’t know why…I was watching these yesterday??

Official Employee

• 

558 Messages

@user_39b5jw Good evening, thanks for posting to the community. We appreciate it, and are happy you thought of us to assist. Count on us like the Xfinity Assistant. It is the best resource to manage the account and service online when we are not available. It is my favorite as I can check the service health, and also reboot the wifi for dinner time. That ensures the kids come to eat, and that makes me very happy. Here is a link that I found for you to make it easy to use https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. Is everything working now?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

2 days ago

Same here in Flint Michigan 

2 Messages

@user_a35gjr​ Same in Grand Blanc, MI

Official Employee

• 

881 Messages

user_a35gjr thank you for using the Community Forums page, is the channel related issue still ongoing for you?

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

2 days ago

Must be big fail. Tried calling support - 45min wait for live agent. For live agent chat I was put in a queue with 2800+ in front of me.

2 Messages

2 days ago

Lost all the channels I have been watching for years through xfinity streaming.  It now says I need to upgrade to watch basic program like Fox Business.  BS.  I will cancel and get another service before I pay more than the $178 a month I already pay for next to nothing.

"To watch this program, you'll need to upgrade your channel package. Click "Shop/Upgrade" to select what channels you'd like to add to your lineup

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello @user_dg8keg, thank you for taking the time to reach out on social media.  I understand your concern with the channels, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you.

To access your account, will you please send us a direct message with your full name and complete service address.

To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

2 days ago

Verizon on Monday and Xfinity on Thursday!!!  Why can't these guys get their act together!

Contributor

• 

15 Messages

2 days ago

I don’t always test my code, but when I do, I do it in production.

1 Message

@Anon1529154​ Wow, I’m Sr. QA Lead. Updates should always be unit tested by developers and then QA tested throughly prior to rollout to avoid this type of issue! 

1 Message

2 days ago

Same here in GA what is going on with Xfinity stream?

Official Employee

• 

558 Messages

@user_t4hmm0 Good evening, thanks for posting to the community. We appreciate it, and are happy you thought of us to assist. Count on us like the Xfinity Assistant. It is the best resource to manage the account and service online when we are not available. Here is a link that I found for you to make it easy to use https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. Is everything working now?

1 Message

2 days ago

Same issue in Chicago. Have they been hacked?

2 Messages

2 days ago

Same here. I'm trying to access through Xfinity Stream on Roku. Do any of you also have Peacock through Xfinity? I noticed I'm also not able to access it and have to subscribe to watch.

2 Messages

I don't have Peacock, but I can't get any channel I subscribe to through XFinity. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 days ago

Same here in Lakewood CO.  We have a limited channel selection now on the stream app, and if I try to steam something it tells me I need to subscribe.  Major fail on xfinity's part.

1 Message

2 days ago

same here in Virginia.  Been streaming for years and now almost all of my channels are gone..........I have about had it with Xfinity.  I have been round and round with them over mobile service  and now this.  We have been with them for more than 30 years and quite honestly they are about to lose ALL of our business.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

16 hours ago

@user_10zkjo Are you still getting the error message?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here