U

Wednesday, May 15th, 2024 11:30 PM

Xfinity stream "browse" no longer shows movies. Roku TV Stream version 6.14

I have TCL Roku TV's using xfinity stream.   Some recent change has caused the  " Browse" menu to only show "TV" in the "on demand" functions.    Movies and other options in "browse" have disappeared.  No option to toggle to a different category.   I reinstalled the app but nothing.   The app version is 6.14 build 0.   Anyone have any ideas on how to fix it?

Accepted Solution

6 Messages

2 months ago

I'm told that the fix was for xfinity to reboot their server.    The data stream was limiting my service incorrectly thinking I had NOW.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us @user_6a55da! I see one of the other users in this thread mentioned this issue has been resolved. Are you still experiencing issues?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

2 months ago

Having same issue, had to reset app and lost browse

6 Messages

looks like version 6.14 is a dog.   I've been on with xfinity for at least an hour.    This is a software bug for sure.   

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Is there a fix for this issue?

6 Messages

Apparently not, see my post below.   

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

Hey there, user_nmy1ao, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums! It looks like this issue might have been resolved. Is it working for you now?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 months ago

I have the same problem. 

6 Messages

2 months ago

So it seems Xfinity has limited our service thinking we have signed up for "Xfinity NOW".    Some new limited channel package.   I have 185 channels.   If your only access is roku, we are apparently out of luck until they fix it.    They are limiting our access in "browse".   If your "browse" takes you to TV and it says "All TV shows included with your NOW service"    that's your issue as well. 

(edited)

6 Messages

I was told it would be fixed in an hour, needless to say it was not fixed overnight.  

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I came back to say it's fixed now.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here