G

Friday, October 18th, 2024 3:20 PM

Xfinity Stream app on Visio TV

My Visio TV was a warranty replacement for my Samsung. How do I download the Xfinity Stream app to it?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Problem Solver

• 

521 Messages

5 days ago

@gizimilne52 The Xfinity Stream app is not available on Vizio TV's. Google xfinity stream on vizio tv for more details and workarounds.

3 Messages

As I feared. Was hoping there might be an updated solution. Thank you.

Problem Solver

• 

521 Messages

@gizimilne52​ I was curious about your warranty. You said you had a Samsung TV and received a Vizio as a replacement? That seems strange. Anyway, with the holidays coming there will be good deals on streaming devices. Could pick up a Roku or Fire stick to use the Xfinity Stream app. If you are an Xfinity internet customer could look at their Xumo Stream box. However it has some limitations, and certain streaming providers you cannot login with your existing accounts.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@gizimilne52 Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. As mentioned above the app is not available on Vizio. Here are the system requirements for the stream app Xfinity Stream app minimum system requirements

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here