U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, June 12th, 2023 2:13 PM

Closed

Xfinity Stream App does not load

The Xfinity streaming app is not working on any of our TVs. Even after deleting and reloading, nothing happens. Our internet service is fine. Is the streaming app service down?  This is day 2 of same issue. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_746716. Please make sure your TV is on your home private WiFi and not Xfinity public WiFi. Also, please make sure your TV is compatible with the Stream App.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I have the same issue in both of my AppleTV, the Xfinity Stream app does not load any channel or recordings. Please help !!!!!!

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

Hello @user_c8d6f2 we appreciate you letting us know you are running into issues with the Xfinity Stream app. Are you able to launch the app at all on your AppleTVs? Are you getting any kind of error messages? Have you also checked to ensure the device you are using meets the Minimum System Requirements for the Stream app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here