MarySki's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 10:16 PM

Closed

Xfinity Rewards/Peacock in Particular

I chose Peacock Premier as a reward in June 23.  If I want to watch something it says I need to buy a plan.  I had a ticket opened to add this to my rewards and the ticket closed but I still cannot access Peacock Premier/Premium for free as promised.   

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

10 months ago

Hi there, @MarySki Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us regarding not being able to redeem your Peacock reward. Do you know if you are using the correct email that was used to set up Peacock, I have talked to a few customer's that they were using the wrong email to log in with?-Richard

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityRichard​ I did not realize that I had two email accounts, and yes, that was the solution.  Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Awesome, I'm glad that helped and thanks for letting the community know what worked!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

I just signed up at the Xfinity store for Peacock using my Diamond rewards. At home I'm trying to access Peacock and it's saying I have to sign up for $5.99 or 11.99. I don't get a page where I have to sign in. Need help

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

I did use my gmail account with a different password at the Xfinity store but I don't know what to do now - using Roku and have Xfinity app on screen but when I use the mic and ask for Peacock I can't find where I should sign in.

This reply has been converted into a post

Contributor

• 

32 Messages

8 months ago

I did use my gmail account with a different password at the Xfinity store but I don't know what to do now - using Roku and have Xfinity app on screen but when I use the mic and ask for Peacock I can't find where I should sign in.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Thanks everyone, I am in the app!

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

Greetings, @dotpet! Thanks for being a Diamond family member! That's awesome! We are happy to help with Peacock. These are the steps to sign out of Peacock.

1. Navigate to the Peacock app.
2. Click the account icon in the upper-right hand corner.
3. Select the Sign Out option.

When you sign out, it should ask you to sign in again where you can use the same information you used at the store. Please let us know if that works or if we need to take additional steps so you can watch. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

2 Messages

8 months ago

I have the 1 GBPS plan and so I am eligible to get the free premium with rewards. But when I try to join I keep getting error I am not eligible. Support looked at this and opened a ticket on Feb 2nd. Today is Feb 28th and still nothing is done on the ticket. It just remains "OPEN"

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here