U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Jan 12, 2022 6:56 PM

Xfinity App on Fire TV Location Issue

Hi,

I'm having trouble viewing networks in my house on the Fire TV. When I play Fox, i receive the message that they cannot play the video within the market. This is both for sporting events and regular day programming. The TV is connected to my in-home WIFI network and I do have Fox as part of my subscription package.

I am able to play the channel on my mobile app when connected to the same WIFI. Is there a reason I can't get FOX on my Fire TV using Xfinity Beta app?

Official Employee

• 

152 Messages

4 m ago

Hello @user_1fde25

Thank you for reaching out to our Forums for assistance with your streaming service on the Fire TV. Have you been able to stream Fox on your Fire TV before in the past or has it always had this issue? Do you happen to know if other networks are also having this issue with streaming on the Fire TV? 

What troubleshooting steps have you attempted to see if you can resolve this? Checking other devices is a great start! If you have not already, could you try and uninstall the application and reinstall it again? It has also helped to log out of your Xfinity Account and log back in as the profile may have had an issue when logging into your account's services. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here