U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Monday, December 20th, 2021 8:02 PM

Closed

Windows 11 Support

Can someone tell me if Xfinity Stream supports Windows 11 and Microsoft Edge? I got a new laptop and it has both. I need to know before I install Chrome. Thanks!

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

3 years ago

Hello @user_34ac83! Edge (PC Only) is able to support Xfinity Stream. Windows 10 is also supported. 11 should have support information getting released soon. 

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

So the short answer is that I can't stream on Windows 11 yet, correct?

New Poster

• 

12 Messages

@user_34ac83 There are almost no changes in how windows 11 works over 10.  It does look different though.  Xfinity stream works absolutely fine on windows 11

Visitor

• 

1 Message

You can not stream from Windows 11 using the Xfinity.com webpage.  It does not work

Gold Problem Solver

• 

5.9K Messages

3 years ago

The "Peacock" streaming channels also work well in Windows 11.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Can't get Xfinity Streaming to work on a Dell Inspiron13 (was working and now doesn't) running Win 10 on either Chrome or Firefox.  Additional on our new HP Pavilion Notebook (Win 11) streaming doesn't work on Chrome or Firefox either...
Something changed?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @user_3e8c10, we appreciate you taking the time to reach out to our team through Forums. We certainly understand how frustrating it can be to not be able to access your Xfinity Streaming services with these devices. Can you please attempt to clear cache and cookies and let us know if that works for you? Thanks!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

511 Messages

2 years ago

Yes, you can stream on windows 11.  I would not use Edge...it has a myriad of problems and Microsoft is slow to resolve them. I have Windows 11 (Home and Pro) and stream on all of them.  Windows 11 is not a radical departure from windows 10, in fact it is built on windows 10.  I have the best experience using Firefox.  I don;t install Chrome because of all the data harvesting it uses (just as Edge does). 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here