U

1 Message

Saturday, August 31st, 2024 7:26 AM

Unable to Access FOX, CBS and ABC

Since yesterday I cannot access FOX, CBS and ABC channels  in my amazon firestick tv through the xfinity stream app. The message prompted Subscription Required::12012 Your subscription does not include this channel. Please choose another channel. All other TVGO channels are working just fine. Why am I having this isse now?

2 Messages

29 days ago

I just started having the same issue where I am unable to access the ABC network when I am away from home. The message is saying something to the fact that the Xfinity doesn't have a contract with the network to allow access when I am not connected to my home. 

Did they forget to sign something?  Is it time for me to change my service provider?  My monthly charges are steady going up while the service level appears to be declining. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Same issue. Xfinity looking for more money from those networks I assume. Xfinity is an awful company. Absolutely no consideration for their customers.

1 Message

So I reinstalled and cbs and abc were back but then were gone later in the day, reinstalled again and they came back. Something running post install that’s messed up.

5 Messages

Same thing happened to me.  Xfinity- Please advise when this will be fixed! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

16 days ago

Can't access any any Fox channels as of this morning. When I go to Xfinity to reset my modem it says I have to be a customer to access that feature . Hmmm, if I am not a customer maybe you should not be taking my money every month to pay for it!

1 Message

@user_c7468a​ same no  fox streaming

3 Messages

16 days ago

Fox, ABC and CBS now disappear from the TVGo lineup every day. Refreshing brings hem back but they only work about half the time. Just buffers. 

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

@user_2pua7s Are you still getting this error message?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

yes still same problems

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi @user_2pua7s Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We appreciate you reaching out regarding the channels not loading. Are you still seeing this as an issue? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

16 days ago

3 Oct 2024 - turned on TV at about 11AM Pacific Time. I have an 'error message' on ALL channels that reads: 'This Requires a Subscription. To watch this program, you'll need to subscribe to this channel. Go to Xfinity.com/UpgradeTV to update your packages.' I turned off the TV / 'little black box' last night, woke up this morning and now have no channel access. I have tried unplugging the X1 tower and the 'set-top box.' I have tried the Xfinity mobile app Troubleshooting. I have tried 

1 Message

15 days ago

I am having issues with fox channel as well

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks for your comment, user_llmyl8. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue with the Fox channel. Is this happening while using a streaming device or our TV box? Are you seeing any error messages or error codes on the screen? 

8 Messages

13 days ago

I am having all of these issues as well, out of home stream app TVGO using 2 firesticks and 1 fire tv phone and pc and all of them have different channels missing. Both Firesticks have NBC consistently and depending on the day or the time No ABC or FOX, CBS has not worked at all for years. The Fire TV has NO NBC ever and FOX and ABC show up on reinstall but then go away. Phone has NBC working, ABC shows up but will not load, No FOX. PC Has NBC ABC FOX no CBS all working. These devices are all sitting in front of me and all different and all on the same WIFI. 

1 Message

13 days ago

Also having the same issue. Please fix ASAP.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Thanks for your comment, user_i9k66q. I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing a similar issue. Are you using a streaming device as well or our Xfinity TV box to access the channels? What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?

1 Message

12 days ago

I cannot watch ABC or CBS on the app outside of home. It is prompting me to log in to my home wifi. WTH? With all the money we spend on Xfinity, this is ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

598 Messages

@user_r6mv4p This issue has been marked as resolved and states the fix is:
Force-quit and then re-open the app.
If that doesn't restore the channels, log out of the app and then log back in.

8 Messages

This does NOT work, I have been working with support all day on this.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 days ago

CHECK THIS OUT:
Get Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads) for $89.99/month.
ABC, CBS, FOX AND NBC, XFINITY YOU SCREWED YOURSELF AND SUCK!

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

7 days ago

CHECK THIS OUT:

Get Hulu (No Ads) + Live TV, Disney+ (No Ads), and ESPN+ (With Ads) for $89.99/month.
XFFINITY YOU SCREWED TOUR CUSTOMERS AND YOURSELF.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here