harford0229's profile

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Friday, September 29th, 2023 5:19 PM

Closed

TVAPP-00349

When using Xfinity Stream to view shows that have been recorded on DVR, the show starts for about 3 minutes and than error code TVAPP-00349 appears. This just started doing this a couple of days ago. I have tried it on several different devices both outside network with WIFI which is what I have been using and also on my home network and have experienced the same error. Please advise. Thanks. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@harford0229 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We are sorry that you're having some trouble using the Xfinity Stream App on your devices. Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the Xfinity Stream App to see if it works properly after that?

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

Thank you for responding. Yes I have installed and reinstalled the app and still doesn’t work. I also rebooted the DVR to reset it but still nothing. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for giving that a try! Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address? We'll need to take a closer look at this for you. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to hearing from you.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I keep getting the error TVAPP-00349 when streaming shows I've recorded.  I have deleted the xfinity app & reinstalled it.  I have powered down my iPad & restarted it.  I have installed the latest update to my iPad  iPhone.  I've rebooted the modem.  Still keep getting the error.  I am supposed to have high speed internet also, but mbps has been under 100 for 3 wks.

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

Hi there @jomarino17 Sorry to hear you're having trouble! Are you able to view these recorded programs on your cable box?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here