bmorrow117's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Friday, September 29th, 2023 4:40 PM

Closed

tvapp-00349

Hello,

I’m receiving the tvapp-00349 error code when I stream recordings on my AppleTV. I am connected to my home network. I received it occasionally until a few days ago but now I see it on every playback. 

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Same problem over the last week, using an ipad

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello @Penguinclass how are you doing today? Are you still receiving this tvapp-00349 error also? Have you confirmed your iPad is up-to-date? 

Update Your iPhone or iPad

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

@bmorrow117 Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. We would recommend making sure that your iOS devices like Apple TV among other things are updated with the newest firmware and then try using the Xfinity Stream App again. If you are still receiving errors, please let us know.

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ 

ipad has no more update’s available. All updated, still having the same problems, watching dvr  recording out of home, video plays, and stops after less than a minute, then get the same error message. 

Official Employee

• 

252 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message. Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

8 Messages

10 months ago

I have had the same issue for 3 months-have spent many hours on phone and chat with Xfinity-no resolution.

2 Messages

9 months ago

I have the same issue 

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_k55dhl we want to ensure that you can enjoy your content with us without any issues! Are only your recordings impacted or do you also have issues with live and/or On Demand content? Are you also utilizing an Apple TV or a different device to stream recordings?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here