madylarian's profile

Gold Problem Solver

• 

9.1K Messages

Friday, July 26th, 2024 5:32 AM

StreamSaver activations reminders

On 7/11 we updated to the X1 box (hate it but that's another post) and signed up for the StreamSaver promotion.  By 7/14 we had activated and have been using the apps:  Netflix, Peacock and AppleTV.  As of 7/25 we are still getting numerous emails and texts reminding us to activate the service and when we follow the links we get the message that they are already activated.  How do we stop these unneeded reminders?

mady

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

2 months ago

Hey @madylarian, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity StreamSaver activation notifications. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. 

I am glad to hear you subscribe to our Xfinity StreamSaver bundle. I recently have my parents subscribe to it as well for the great savings it offers. With the Xfinity StreamSaver bundle, it includes access to the Apple TV, Netflix, and Peacock. Did you have any of these subscriptions prior to subscribing to the bundle? How often do you also receive the notification e-mails? Do you receive e-mails for each subscription service as well? 

If you don't already, I would highly recommend downloading the Xfinity App and Xfinity Stream App where you can quickly and easily manage your account and access all the TV content on the go.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

9.1K Messages

I already had both Peacock and Netflix directly through Comcast.  Charges for both appeared on our Comcast bill.  I have both apps on my tablet, but I watch the shows on a real TV.  I have no problem watching Peacock, Netflix or Apple on our TVs, just want the reminders to stop.  We've been getting them every few days.

mady

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

madylarian Thank you for sharing the details. I understand how receiving repeated reminders can be frustrating, especially when you're already subscribed through Xfinity and watching on your TV. I’m sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and would like to take a closer look at your account to help resolve this issue.  To get started, please send our team a Direct Message with your full name, the name listed on the account (if different), and the service address associated with your account. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Gold Problem Solver

• 

9.1K Messages

Ok, this is getting really annoying.  I sent a message and so far 3 different people have responded, asking for the same info twice.  This is not a complicated problem!!!  Feed the darn hamster!!!

Official Employee

• 

561 Messages

I do apologize for the delay in our response. This is not a live chat for us and we respond to the messages as fast as possible. Know that it takes us some time to research, type out a message, build an order, etc., but we never lose the conversation and will attempt to answer all of your questions within our responses. We'll continue the interaction in the DMs. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I signed up for Xfinity Stream Saver today, I already have the equipment I need, but now I received an email telling me my equipment will arrive via UPS.

What is this about? Some sort of bait and switch? The last thing I want to do is have to return equipment to the Xfinity Store.

Gold Problem Solver

• 

9.1K Messages

FWIW we had to upgrade our equipment in order to get the deal.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

It might be an automated email sent in error, Nick64. Our team can help take a closer look. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

I need help setting up Apple TV, and I believe Peacock

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hi there, @Tif-New. Thanks for reaching our team, we can certainly help! To watch content included with your StreamSaver offer on a Xfinity TV Box, open the Netflix, Peacock, or Apple TV+ app and log in with the same credentials used to activate your subscription. See the below articles for instructions on finding and opening each app:
- Peacock app on Xfinity Flex, Xumo Stream Box, and Xfinity X1

- Apple TV+ App on Xfinity X1, Xumo Stream Box from Xfinity, and Flex overview

If you don’t have an Xfinity TV Box, you can watch content on any third-party device that is supported by Netflix, Peacock, and Apple TV+.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here