U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, July 4th, 2021 12:33 AM

Closed

Streaming tech support

Xfinity stream was working fine on 3 TVs.  We never use them simultaneously.  One tv today will not work for the broadcast channels.  Netflix and Prime stream fine.

we’ve refreshed the system, rebooted the router, uninstalled and reinstalled the xfinity app to no avail.  

suggestions anyone?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

977 Messages

3 years ago

Hello, @user_d59490! We hope you had a nice weekend. Sorry about the trouble with your Stream app. We will be happy to help. It sounds like you are an internet customer, however, you mentioned your broadcast channels. Can you please clarify? This will help us determine which path to take for troubleshooting. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ComcastLinda thank you, but I uninstalled and reinstalled the xfinity app a second time, and that fixed the problem!

Official Employee

• 

977 Messages

That's awesome, @user_d59490! Glad to hear it! We appreciate you sharing. Is there something else I may help with today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here