Arius1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Monday, November 6th, 2023 9:44 PM

Closed

Stream App on TV

Hello,

Looking to see if anyone has a similar experience with Stream App on TVs (LGs).  Certain stations NBC is at the top of the list when watching live TV audio/video are always going out of sync.  Exit live within the app and go back in then it works.  Recordings have been off by a certain time, not a show that was followed by a game.  Also, we just get the ... on the screen when trying to watch something live, on multiple stations.  I've deleted and reinstalled the app on the TV.  Some of this happens on the ipads but not as bad as the TVs themselves.  Its multiple TVs so it's not like its just one.  I've reset TV, refreshed the modem, etc.  Using other streaming services I don't see any hiccups with those, Peacock, Netflix, Paramount+, Disney+, etc.

Just feels like Xfinity isn't willing to invest in their own streaming app.

I'm at the point of switching to YouTube TV or Hulu Live+.  

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 year ago

Hey there, @Arius1 thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity Stream app issues. I know my household loves using the app for watching Live TV and I definitely want to ensure you are happy with the streaming app. We would be happy to help with troubleshooting. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further.

To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not.

Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page.

Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon, type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list.

You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

@XfinityJeniece​ thank you.  I've tried everything and nothing has worked.  I discontinued TV service and moved to Hulu Live.

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

Thank you for that update. Is there anything additional I may assist you with today?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here