Ehoz's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Tuesday, February 13th, 2024 2:38 PM

Closed

Stream app for iPhone 14

The schedule and recorded sections of the app will not update to current conditions. 

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

8 months ago

@Ehoz Could you provide some examples of programs that will not record? Thank you kindly. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

8 months ago

All my recordings and scheduled recordings listed in the my library section of the  are old and not updated with my current status of scheduled and current recordings

Official Employee

• 

966 Messages

@Ehoz Thanks for clarifying that. So I can get a better idea of the situation, are you saying that what you are seeing on your X1 box as far as scheduled/current recordings does not match what you see on the app? You may have done so already, but I want to confirm that you have uninstalled and reinstalled the XFINITY Stream app and logged in fresh and that you have already installed the latest version of iOS. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

The app and my x1 Bo’s are not communicating it been that way since last week. And yes I deleted and reinstalled the stream app and log in 

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@Ehoz I appreciate you keeping us posted. Do you have another username associated with your Xfinity account by chance? If so, are you able to log in and see if you're noticing the same issue? I'm wondering if this is isolated to one online profile. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Do know if you got my last post

I I use a different log in and the app work fine. The login that worked was for a different x1 account and a different x1 box.  Also the login that didnt work has 2 step login verification turn on

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

@Ehoz Thank you for trying that. Just to clarify, the username you're using to sign in that's giving you issues is for a different Xfinity account? 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here