U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, June 2nd, 2023 3:00 AM

Closed

Please deprovision my account.

Please deprovision all streaming devices on my account.
I have someone streaming on my account that I want to be taken off.

I changed my password, however this streaming person is still able to stream on their device.

I want all streaming devices to be logged out and forced to sign back in using the new password I just created. 

This way the person streaming will be unable to stream anymore. 

I have spent over an hour trying to get help on the phone as well as chat.  

Xfinity Please can you help?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_1137d2! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your day to leave a post on our community forum. Please check out this link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/manage-authorized-apps-devices and let me know if that helps.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityChelseaB​ 

This did not work - they can still stream even though I did this.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

It appears that it takes time for the app to recognize that it is no longer authorized, since they can still stream after removing them f4rom the authorized app list.

Problem Solver

• 

828 Messages

Thank you for the update. Will keep us posted on this, and let us know if you were able to remove that individual from the app or not? Thank you.

I no longer work for Comcast.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I have someone using my account and I want them kicked off.

I already removed ALL devices and yet they can still stream.  

It has been over a week.

They do not have the new password.

I even tested this on my son's phone (he is authorized), and he can still stream since he was logged into the app with the old password.  He knows the new password,m but has not used it on the app yet.

He never logged out, so he is still able to stream without updating the password.

Please just take care of this internally for me.  

I have read other threads where Xfinity employees were able to do this for them when users complained of the same problem.

Thanks

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_1137d2  Go ahead and send a direct message with your name and address.

Make sure you are signed in to forums

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon(direct message) near the bell icon.

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 year ago

Hi, I’m looking for the same assistance!!

Would someone please help me to deprovision and remove all devices from  xfinity stream applications using my account.

For example: if there is an app on my mobile device, on my smart tv, web browser, etc. and my account is logged into those. I’d like to force sign out of my account on those devices and/or remove those devices so they’d have to login again.

I tried doing this online, through the app, using the xfinity my account app, and calling the support number and couldn’t do it!

I basically would like to sign out everyone automatically from all xfinity streaming applications using my account.

I’ve read on this forum that only xfinity streaming support team members can do this.

Please help!

Thanks in advance.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here