Shawnro1's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, August 30th, 2023 4:30 AM

Closed

picture freeze while audio keeps playing

I am constantly getting picture freezes while audio keeps playing while watching my recorded shows. It happens on my Macbook, iPhone and tv, what gives? Nothing seems to unfreeze it! I'm at my wits ends with this. I pay too much for xfinity for me to have crappy service like this. I notice it happens when I fast forward past commercials. But what's the use in having the feature if it's going to disrupt my shows??? xfinity y'all need to fix this ASAP!!!

Official Employee

• 

2.4K Messages

1 year ago

I am sorry for the delay in response and for the issues you are experiencing @Shawnro1. I want to make sure we are respecting your time and not repeat the steps you have taken previously. What troubleshooting steps have you taken? 

I also wanted to make sure you are aware that any time you need to troubleshoot our Xfinity app can assist you step by step. It is not just to pay your bill or to get notifications about interruptions. To learn how to troubleshoot in the future you can follow the link: https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/using-xfinity-app. Honestly, it is the best app to date that we offer and super easy to use for all of your account needs!

1 Message

1 year ago

I am also having this issue. What is the work around 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi there @user_h02ezm!  Thanks so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfintiy Support here on our Community Forum to voice your service concerns.  We are glad to help out and get this taken care of for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get started.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here