Lkpolo's profile

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Wednesday, December 20th, 2023 9:30 AM

Closed

Peacock

Up until 9 pm last night I had Peacock until 2025. I was watching it on the bedroom TV last night. Early this morning I decided to watch some Harry Potter on the big family room TV and I’m unable to watch. My message is subscribe and pay. I can watch Peacock on the bedroom TV this morning. I restarted the X1 box and still I cannot watch Peacock after the restart but Peacock works on the bedroom TV. I logged into my account on my laptop. I’m logged in but below the icon for my account shows a menu then the next minute everything is blank below the account icon on the right. Life is too busy right now to spend time on hold. Any tech help would one appreciated.

I have no idea why, but I had to reactivate the free subscription. I know I had to change my password about three days ago, but I was able to watch Peacock on the family room tv last night and still this morning able to watch on the bedroom tv. It seems that the more Xfinity engineers change things around the more it gets unfriendly for customers or broken. 

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

10 months ago

I guess when Xfinity made me change my password, it signed me out of Peacock and Max. I had a hard time activating Peacock. I followed the directions twice and eventually, reactivated. Max was easier. Interestingly, last night I received an email that my Peacock app was deactivated in error with instructions how to reactivate. Not sure what is going on with Xfinity, probably a large breach but it looks like the engineers are playing catch up instead of being proactive. This certainly was a creative year for the hackers and it's only going to get worse. Please close this thread as I resolved my problems on my own. I hope we can all get thru the holidays w/o too much confusion online. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

10 months ago

Hi there @Lkpolo!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum to voice your concerns with your service.  We are so glad to hear from you and want to help in any way that we can to get this resolved for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message to that we can get things squared away.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here