S

Wednesday, July 24th, 2024 10:37 PM

Peacock Premium stopped working when services transferred to new address, says Xfinity account is already linked to another account.

I recently moved to a new unit within my building, and had "new" service activated with a new Xfinity account number (same plan, just a different unit in the building). Now I cannot activate the Peacock Premium which is part of my plan for the 2Gig Internet Plan I have. I had this working on the old account. How do we unlink the old account and link the new account??

I get the following message when trying to activate my Peacock Subscription.

Your Xfinity account is already linked to another Peacock account.

Any assistance would be appreciated! Thanks

Official Employee

• 

777 Messages

2 months ago

SLEE13 Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

1 Message

2 months ago

Same issue as me! Commenting so I get notifications

Official Employee

• 

724 Messages

user_8347rz Hello, are you still having peacock issues?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

5 Messages

I'm also still having the same issue

1 Message

1 month ago

Same issue, and I can't get in touch with anyone to resolve it. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hello user_l1c8ff  was yours also during a service move, or just with the Gig service included? Are you an Xfinity Rewards member Diamond or above? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

Same issue here. Been with support the whole day and 5 different agents but no one seems to know how ot fix this

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

18 days ago

Hello,

I am having the same issue following a transfer in service. Any help would be appreciated! 
alex

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

taibo139 Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you with your Peacock concerns. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there! 

1 Message

Sending you a message as well

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ thanks airelle. The solution got form the technician did not work;they asked me to create a new peacock account. 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

taibo139 Have you tried going through the activation steps from this link while logged into your new account? https://customer.xfinity.com/activate-peacock

1 Message

18 days ago

I am having the same issue. I get Peacock through gig service, and I moved down the street, no change in service except a few doors down. An Xfinity customer service rep sent me to talk to Peacock but Peacock's support has sent me like four emails telling me to talk to Xfinity even as I explained what the Xfinity rep explained. I've been working on this issue for like four days, just running in circles

Official Employee

• 

530 Messages

@user_i6m60t Hello and good afternoon, thanks for posting about your reward and sharing the experience. We appreciate it and know how valuable it is, especially when you want to relax and enjoy some entertainment. The Peacock Premium is amazing, and I love how Xfinity customers can be rewarded with access. I hope the move was an easy one, it always helps to have friends and family make it easy. The access will remain as you are still the same customer. Were you able to transfer the same username to your new place and log in successfully to your Xfinity account? I found the steps to link the two accounts if they are separated here https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/switching-between-multiple-accounts. 

1 Message

3 days ago

I am having the same issue and cannot get anyone to fix it. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Nobody has been able to help me. 

2 Messages

Need help as well, stopped working after I moved

2 Messages

Did anybody find a solution!?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here