user_ew86h2's profile

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, September 1st, 2024 11:55 AM

Peacock issues

I am having the same problem with Peacock as mentioned by others in this thread: https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/xfinity-stream-app/free-peacock-premium-reward-not-working/64e8f97235601c06d732197b My account is at the diamond level. I was able to use Peacock very recently (8/29) as normal, but it does not work today (8/30). How can this be fixed?

I was asked to create a community forum post first.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

15 days ago

@user_ew86h2 Hello and thank you for reaching out via our Xfinity Community Forums. When you go to log into your Peacock account are you using the Xfinity ID for the Primary account holder? This is required when accessing the option you get as an Xfinity Rewards Diamond customer. 

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Yes I am.  The Peacock account is the same that I used I was very recently (8/29) as expected, but it did not work yesterday (8/31). I never logged out of Peacock.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

@user_ew86h2 I would like to take a closer look at your account to see what may have caused this issue and how I can help fix it. Please send a PM with your full name and address to get started.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Thank you for the offer to help.  I tried to send a PM, didn't see the name XfinityChristy come up.  Or perhaps I am not going about the PM process properly.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

I am sorry, I should have asked you to just respond to the direct message from earlier. Here are those steps if you need them.

To send a "Direct Message" message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon at the top of the page (looks like a text bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here