user_iel9h6's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, October 13th, 2024 4:00 AM

peacock access with non-comcast email

Hello, 

I have access to Peacock Premium with my internet package.  I used a non-comcast email address for the signup.   I am unable to upgrade to Premium Plus using the non-comcast email address.  Is there a way for me to change the non-comcast email address to a comcast email? 

Thank you

Roger 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

3 days ago

user_iel9h6 Good morning! Thank you for reaching out to our Community Forums Team for assistance with your Peacock subscription. I'd be happy to help you get in the right direction for your upgrade. You should be able to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus, even with a non Comcast email address. You will just want to make sure to use the correct login. Here are the instructions. Please let me know if these work for you. 

If you signed up for Peacock Premium online through Xfinity and would like to upgrade to Peacock Premium Plus, here’s how:

1. Go to the Entertainment Management page on xfinity.com.
    • Note: Make sure you’re signed in to your Xfinity account using your Xfinity ID and password.
  2. From this page, click on the Peacock tile
  3. Click the Premium Plus tile, then click Update Cart.
  4. Review the changes to your account and terms and conditions.
    • Click the checkbox to approve, then click Submit order

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

HI Mark, 

I will give that a try, thank you for your help with this issue. 

Roger 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

user_iel9h6, Were you able to follow those steps and get upgraded to Peacock Premium Plus? If not, when do you plan to test those steps? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here