U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thursday, July 27th, 2023 11:39 PM

Closed

Paramount plus app not working

I cannot get the Paramount plus app to work.  When I go thru the xfinity settings, go to subscriptions, I see that I have the subscription, when I launch the app, it brings me to a screen in Paramount plus that gives me three options, sign up, watch free or sign in.  I tried to sign in, and when I choose connect my device thru my computer, it spins while waiting for an activation code.  I’ve backed out, tried to sign in using my tv, enter my email address and pw and it tells me i already have an account.  Now what?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Hey @user_7d939e, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support on our forums. We definitely don't want you missing out on the app and I'd love to help. Have you already tried restarting the box after connecting with the computer option? Sometimes it just needs to be refreshed to sync.

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 year ago

Xfinity tech support advised us to get new box, did that,  still not working.  Frustrated.  

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

1 year ago

Ok, thank you for letting me know about the box too. Since it isn't working on the box, I'm wondering if it may be an issue with the account. Are you able to sign into the app on a phone or on their website?

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ no I can’t.  I’ve used the Comcast email, but paramount plus doesn’t recognize it.  So don’t know which one to use as I’m billed thru xfinity.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

@user_7d939e, Understood, thank you for already trying those alternative sign-in options. Let's take a look at your account to confirm your bill-through services. In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityNicolas​ and I’ve gone to paramount plus and tried to sign on with Comcast email, and I get invalid email or password.  I have said I forgot my password and ask for new one, never get an email.  I signed up under xfinity for paramount plus, who would know what my email account would be if not the Comcast one?

Official Employee

• 

964 Messages

@user-7d939e Our team can help you. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here