U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, February 4th, 2023 4:14 PM

Closed

No sound fox news

Fox News xfinity knows about this and dosnt care big money tri g to control u like China watch what they won't u too

Problem Solver

• 

743 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_75ec83! This is never the feeling we want you to have. When there's no sound on some channels the first thing to check would be Audio Language (SAP)

This can also be turned off by simply pressing the down arrow on your Xfinity remote, and pressing left to move to the SAP button. It will have a check mark if it's on, press ok to turn it off. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

There's no remote it's on a computer you guys been blocking fox news for years last year u could hear it but you put a picture of Trump on screen this year no audio CNN works fine like always so where used to your sensors hip should be illegal  but that's the way you are and everyone knows it hurt read the posts I'm not the only one so just sit in ur corner and do mouthing like always

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

Thanks for the clarification! We never want something like this to happen. You should have complete access to the channels you're subscribed to. Since you're on the computer, I believe it's safe to say you're using the Xfintiy Stream website. In that case, have you already attempted a different browser, or clearing the cache and cookies on your current one?

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here