U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Saturday, August 10th, 2024 6:52 PM

No download option on Xfinity Stream app.

I am trying to download completed cloud recordings from my X1 DVR to the Xfinity Stream app on my Galaxy phone and Galaxy tablet.  There is an article that says there is a download option for recordings. My screen shows NO download option. 

The article shows a screenshot with a list of recordings and a Menu icon (...) next to each video in the list.  Mine shows the recorded videos in a grid with no Menus.  If I long click or short click on a video, it will play but I don't see any download option.  I get the same behavior on both devices.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no change. 

Thanks for your help.

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 month ago

user_62a618 Thanks for reaching out! Is this the article you were following along with? Download Cloud-Based DVR Recordings and Xfinity On Demand Content to Your Device
Also, please note you can download recordings on up to five mobile devices or up to two on select Xfinity TV packages. Also, you can have up to 50 downloads on each device.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Yes that's the one.  This morning I found another support article.  It started at the beginning (home page) and walked me through the steps to get to the screen shown in the article that you linked.  It should have been obvious to me but it wasn't. Thanks for your help though. 

Can you modify my submission to show it as solved?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Glad to hear it is solved, yes we will be able to mark that for you. Have a wonderful afternoon!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here