H

Friday, March 8th, 2024 11:43 PM

Closed

MANY MANY MISSING MOVIES from my Purchase list on Xfinity Stream App account!! WTH?

I just spent over an hour on XFINITY Chat to find out what happened to some of my PURCHASED MOVIES on the Xfinity Stream app.  Upon glancing at my long list of purchases, I noticed that like 13 or 14 movies have completely DISAPPEARED from my purchase list. I have the receipts to back up all these purchases but Xfinity support has absolutely no idea what’s going on. So now I have to wait for the “escalation team” to contact me regarding these MISSING TITLES.  What’s bizarre is that a bunch of these movies were bought years ago AND the majority of the ones missing were all bought as movie collections.  For example, I bought the complete Harry Potter 8 film collection for like $70.  Now the only Harry Potter left on my purchase list is Deathly Hallows part 1, THE REST ARE MISSING.  Same thing with the Twilight Saga. I bought the complete set for $40, but the 1st & LAST movies are MISSING. I bought the Maze Runner Trilogy, and the first Maze Runner is gone. I bought the Pitch Perfect Trilogy too, and only the 1st & 3rd are visible on my list of movies now.  What the hell is going on??  Who keeps removing these randomly selected movies Tom our Purchase lists?? I want all my damn money back if they don’t put these titles back on my stream account. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 months ago

Hi @HailStorm83az Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community Forums. We are happy to look further into your missing purchases and the ticket that has been created. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

1 Message

7 months ago

I am missing many as well , called Xfinity to complain and they asked me which ones?  Like I am supposed to have an inventory in a ledger, FU xfinity you go through the receipts and put my movies back 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here