U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, January 26th, 2022 2:08 PM

Closed

Log my ex out of my streaming

I logged in at my exs and he never logged out and is still streaming, how can I log him out?

Problem Solver

• 

735 Messages

3 years ago

@user_33c204

Hello! How are you today? This is a great question and we can help offer you some advice on this. I do see you sent us a direct message already but we can post the solution here so others on our Xfintiy Forums can benefit from the solution as well.

The good news is that this is fairly simple to fix and you can make sure that only those you want to have access to your services will be able to enjoy them. Essentially, you will change your credentials and log out of your apps. This will prompt all other users to have to enter the new password and those who don’t know it, won’t be able to access the service any longer. Here is a link to make this easy to change your password:  https://comca.st/3GavI5V. Will you try this and let us know if this helps, please?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityDevinC​ I have done this 5 times. I have also called comcast 4 times to get them to do deprivation on my phone and supposedly it was done but it couldn't have been because I am literally seeing on my computer under "manage devices" that she is currently watching streaming as I am typing. I just want the "IPHONE to go" that is logged in illegal to my account be forced to log off. I have changed my user name and password 4 times, I have deleted my streaming app. I have done all of these things and yet she still is logged in using my info and my xfinity stream. I need someone who really knows what they are doing to fix this. Why can xfinity not be like Netflix and auto log everyone off when the password changes? Please don't say this will work because it does not. 

Official Employee

• 

912 Messages

@user_130418, I appreciate you letting us know what steps you've taken and apologize for the confusion. Let's see what we can do to provision the account and require all devices to sign in again on the next use. Would you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a Direct Message:

Ensure you are logged in

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3GeQfWE
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
    • As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
    • An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it.
I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here